|This page is a guide: Guides are essays that cover a specific topic in detail, in order to aid players to better grasp the topic. Guides may help you gain a better understanding of the game, but they are often written by a single editor, and the wiki offers no guarantee of their validity. Guides can be useful, but keep in mind that they may have a subjective point of view, or describe a specific approach to a subject which may not be the only solution.|
To view all the guides on the wiki, please visit Category:Guides.
What Not To Do
- DONT CHEAT - people on abassa who cheat usually get the entire other team on their tail. And cheaters never prosper
- Never Run - Running on abassa is another thing that makes the other team angry and they all get after you.
- Dont let cheaters on board your boat - It makes the other team angry like I said up there and, if they have friends who cheat they call them and make your SVS expirence so you dont get any infamy.
Recommended Ships Skills For Best Success
- Come About
- Take Cover
- Open Fire
- Ramming Speed
- Full Sail
Recommended Skill Upgrades
- Full Broadside Upgrades
- Full fury, explosives and lightning upgrades
- The Spin and ram - When a ship is in the middle of firing at you, have one of your team mates distract it while you turn with come about, then ram into its side.
- Ram from the front - When you use ramming speed, hit in, in the stern ( it does damage to both sides )
- Rev Ram
- Priming Ram
- Steel Ram
- War Sloop - For Manuever
- War Frigate - For Raw Power