|Pirates of the Caribbean Online is now closed.|
This page will now serve as an archive for the content that was in POTCO, and a record of what is/will be in TLOPO.
Beckett's Quarry is a large cave located inside the towering volcano island, Padres Del Fuego. Former pirates, forced into slavery, toil away under the watch of the Royal Navy and the Black Guard. Some of them can heal you. This place reminds those who visit of the Royal Caverns, but far more sinister. Beckett does not appear in Beckett's Quarry.
There is an unused jail just like Royal Caverns.
The operation is being overseen by Neban the Silent, one of the deadliest men in the Caribbean and ruthlessly loyal to Lord Beckett. Defeating him will require nearly a whole crew working together, and he has a horde of nearby soldiers for help.
Location of Beckett's Quarry Main Entrance: Click here to view map
- Vampire Bat
East India Trading Company
- Neban the Silent - Assassin that oversees Beckett's operation here.
- Samuel - Grunt boss that is Neban's right hand man and seems to guard the unused and mysterious jail that must be dire to the operation, for it was in the old Beckett's Quarry.
- Zachariah Sharp - A grunt boss, was spotted here once.
- Henry Flint - Hired-Gun boss who has visited here before.
- Phineas Fowl - Mercenary boss who was spotted here at Level 29.
These poor souls are the prisoners who are forced to work in the quarry. Some of the prisoners can heal an injured pirate as well. You will be unable to free them, but they may have information for you. These include:
|Near Samuel.||Near Samuel Shaw.||On the path of going downhill to El Sudoron.||Near the intersection to El Sudoron.|
|Near the Mercenary group.||Near Jeremiah Chipvane.||Near the Catacombs entrance.|
|Near Samuel Shaw.||Near the downward hill to El Sudoron.||Near the intersection while going to El Sudoron.||Near the intersection while going to El Sudoron.|
|In the hallway of Dragoons and Mercenaries.||In the area of Samuel.||In front of the Catacombs entance.||Near the intersection in front of the Catacombs entrance.|