|This page is a guide: Guides are essays that cover a specific topic in detail, in order to aid players to better grasp the topic. Guides may help you gain a better understanding of the game, but they are often written by a single editor, and the wiki offers no guarantee of their validity. Guides can be useful, but keep in mind that they may have a subjective point of view, or describe a specific approach to a subject which may not be the only solution.|
To view all the guides on the wiki, please visit Category:Guides.
SVS (Ship vs. Ship)
The Best Three Ships for SvS
- Light Sloop: Hard to it and are fast. Best with two people.
- War Sloop: Fast and stronger than a Light Sloop. Harder to hit than a War Frigate or a War galleon.
- War Frigate: This is a good ship to use if you have a big crew because of all its cannons
1. Always keep moving so it makes it harder for the opposition to get a hit on your ship.
2. Don't use Galleons. They're slow and easy to hit.
3. Gather a crew to help you sink the opposition.
4. If you're on a Light Sloop, don't go too close to the other players' ships because you are vulnerable.
There are Seven SvS Infamy Ranks.
It will take a while to get to the top rank which, Admiral