|Pirates of the Caribbean Online is now closed.|
This page will now serve as an archive for the content that was in POTCO, and a record of what is/will be in TLOPO.
He is the leader of a squad of Undead Raiders encircling an insane Sergeant. He will not be easy to approach without attracting their attack and the entire way to his location is extremely treacherous.
- Bonerattler always respawns in the same location.
- Before the Cave Expansion in 2009, Bonerattler used to be an Undead Brigand boss and was surrounded by Undead Executioners, Undead Gypsies, and Undead Raiders.
- During the Bloodletter Upgrade: Stolen Daggers Quest, Tia Dalma incorrectly states that Bonerattler is an Undead Witchdoctor boss who is vexing her spirits.
- Defeating him is the last challenge to recruit Giladoga, you must retrieve a key from his boney body to open Giladoga's chest.
- If you are a low level pirate and need something to defeat, if you have it, use an Asp or Adder on the Sergeant. This will have the Sergeant walk over to you. Beware - If you don't aim carefully, you could attract the attention of an Undead Raider - or even Bonerattler himself.
- If you use take aim, and you're careful, you can get Bonerattler to come near you without getting attacked by the Undead Raiders.
- There is a glitch that if you run towards the horizontal barrel and jump, you can go behind the walls and even go into the old military outpost.