|This page is a guide: Guides are essays that cover a specific topic in detail, in order to aid players to better grasp the topic. Guides may help you gain a better understanding of the game, but they are often written by a single editor, and the wiki offers no guarantee of their validity. Guides can be useful, but keep in mind that they may have a subjective point of view, or describe a specific approach to a subject which may not be the only solution.|
To view all the guides on the wiki, please visit Category:Guides.
Hi, I'm here to show you the easy ways of looting at the South Idol in El Patron's Mine.
Just choose one of these ways:
1. Using a Broadsword: Using a Broadsword can quickly defeat enemies near you, though, it could easily kill a low-level pirate.
2. Grenades: Another way you could do would be using grenades. I don't recommend this way, though, if you want to, you can. If you're trying to level grenades there, go to General Darkhart.
3. A Blunderbuss: I recommend this, because it easy and quickly can take out ghosts in about one or two hits.
4. Viper's Nest and Throwing Knives: This one would probably work better if you had a small group with you. Just use Viper's Nest on all the ghosts.
5. Cutlass: If you don't have any of the other stuff, just use a cutlass to defeat them all one by one. Though, it might take a while.
6. Voodoo Doll: You could also attune some of the ghosts and run around and defeat them all. This could work ANYWHERE.
7. Using a broadsword, First open out a gun ( Not a blunderbuss ) and shoot a higher level ghost and a smaller one. This can be used to help lower level pirates to help them get loot.