And the Winners Are...
We'd like to thank everyone who participated in the "Caption This" contest - we received a ton of really great, creative entries! Here is a complete list of our 10 lucky winners and their caption ... congratulations!
- Dana, Sandia Park, NM: "Oops, I meant to click F1 not F2!"
- Reagan, Lexington, KY: "An angry woman and a sword are not the most productive combination."
- Kenny, North Ogden, UT: "One pistol with a single shot, against two people. Bugger!"
- Melissa, Bridgeville, PA: "Nobody touches Mr. Cotton's parrot!"
- Camila, Reseda, CA: "Just to let you know, my husband is a blacksmith and I have been practicing - A LOT."
- Dani, Folsom, CA: "Welcome to Barbossa's Burger Shack, may I take your order?"
- Rebecca, West Windsor, NJ: "Whoa, he needs a breath mint!"
- Paul, Redondo Beach, CA: "Let's get to the root of our problem shall we Mister Stump? Keep your branches to yourself and just leaf me alone, wood you?"
- Paul, Little Rock, AK: "Leaves of three, let it be, but if it's a tree with arms, legs, and leaves of none -- I'm starting to think you better run."
- Jordan, Mesa, AZ: "You've gotten on Tia Dalma's bad side, haven't you?"
Winners received a
"Pirates of the Caribbean" digital camera!