You have been told that there are challenges to be found and fame to be had for courageous pirates in the boundaries of the Caribbean.
This quest is a great way to have some fun and level up your notoriety!
|Caribbean Struggle||Visit Gabriel De Martillo||100 Notoriety Points|
|Pirate Lord Avaricia||Visit Garcia de Avaricia||100 Notoriety Points|
|For the Spanish||Sink a French ship in Ship PvP||100 Notoriety Points|
|Pirate Lord Porc||Visit Pierre le Porc||100 Notoriety Points|
|For the French||Sink a Spanish ship in Ship PvP||100 Notoriety Points|
Game Tips for Privateering:
- Beware of small ships; they are much faster and harder to hit.
- War sloops seem to be the most popular for warfare; bigger is not necessarily better (ie. war frigate).
- Bring a crew; the more pirates the more powerful the ship.
- Fight in packs; numbers matter in this struggle.
- Know when to run and repair; and know when to pursue and sink the other ship, as experience will bring you success.
- Communicate with your fellow Spaniards or French; as teams beat individuals easily.
- Light Sloops are one of the most popular (and not to mention annoying) ship types in SvS (ship vs. ship) combat because they can go under your ship's broadsides.