- "Bounty Hunters" redirects here. For the peddler outfit, see: Bounty Hunter.
Bounty Hunters are special enemy War Class ships that only appear when your Bounty Flag reaches Level 3 (Pirate at Large). This occurs when the pirate has sunk a large number of Navy and East India ships. These very dangerous vessels launch from the nearest major island and make a direct assault on the player's ship.
They will not stop until they've been sunk and then a new Bounty Hunter ship will launch to continue the pursuit. Only 1 Hunter at a time will pursue.However, once the pirate's Bounty reaches Level 4 (Rogue on the Run), the Royal Navy will send a Warship to assist in the hunt.
- Bounty Hunters are much more armored than other warships.
- Bounty Hunters have more more firepower than other warships.
- All Bounty Hunter ships are very fast compared to other enemy ships, even keeping pace with War Sloops.
- All Bounty Hunters and Warships have a chance of dropping special Materials that are vital for customizing your ship's hull and rigging.
- All Bounty Hunter ships have this ship tag .
- Bounty Hunter ships can still move speed even if their Masts are destroyed