Pirates' garb can be anything from worn rags to fancy swag, and they might say something about his or her personality. Their sea chest can store quite a wardrobe of various items to choose from. All clothing may look different depending on a pirate's height, width, and gender. Some other types of clothing can only be found in loot. Clothing comes in Crude, Common and Rare. Common and Rare Clothing items are only available to Members with Unlimited Access. Currently there are no Famed or Legendary types of clothing.
|Loot Clothing -||Peddlers -||PvP Infamy Rewards -||Quest Clothing|
|Redeem Code -||Special Occasion -||Tailor Clothing|
These clothes can be purchased from Peddlers, who are found on Tortuga, Padres Del Fuego, Port Royal, and Cuba. They are only available for a limited time (usually 2 months). Monthly Peddler sets change their order each year, in November. Occasionally, a set is discontinued, to add in a new one. Some pieces of Peddler outfits may additionally be found in loot year round.
All Monthly Outfits
Peddlers restock their catalog with one of the below Peddler sets every month. A Peddler outfit can only be released once per year (Although some sets have been released more than once in a year), and may not return next year, so grab 'em quick!
|Admiral||Barbary Corsair||Barony||Bounty Hunter||Capt. Black|
|Crimson Captain||Emerald Duelist||French Assassin||French Fencer||Merchant Voyager|
|Pilgrim Explorer||Raven's Cove|
|Rogue Privateer||Royal Commodore||Scourge|
of the Seas
|The Diplomat||Town Mayor's|
Outfit Stock History
Below is a record of when specific Peddler, sets were available in the Peddler Catalog.
- Admiral - April 2011, April 2013
- Barbary Corsair - June 2013
- Barony - December 2012
- Bounty Hunter - November 2013
- Capt. Black - September 2012, (Will be) September 2013
- Crimson Captain - June 2011, August 2012
- Emerald Duelist - January 2011, March 2012
- French Assassin - June 2012, August 2013
- French Fencer - October 2011, December 2011
- Merchant Voyager - March 2011, May 2012
- Pilgrim Explorer - September 2011
- Raven's Cove Mercenary - August 2011, October 2012
- Rogue Privateer - October 2013
- Royal Commodore - November 2010, November 2011, January 2012, January 2013
- Scourge of the Seas - May 2013
- Snapdragon - July 2012, July 2013
- Spanish Adventurer - July 2011, February 2012, February 2013
- Spanish Conquistador - May 2011
- The Diplomat - November 2011, November 2012
- Town Mayor's Outfit - February 2011, April 2012
- Treasure Hunter - December 2010, December 2011
Peddler Special Event Outfits
These sets are released randomly, or during a one-time game event. They are usually sold for a very short time, and usually only once, so grab them while you can mates!
Peddler Holiday Outfits
These sets are only available from the Peddlers during specific Holiday Events. They are usually in stock for a much shorter time than normal sets, spanning just a week, or in some cases, only 2 days.
|During New Year's Eve|
|During Valentine's Day|
|During Mardi Gras|
St. Patrick's Day
St. Patrick's Day
|During Mother's Day|
|During Father's Day|
Friday the 13th
Holiday-Style Peddler Sets
Holiday-Style Peddlers Sets are holiday-themed outfits sold near Holiday event periods, but last 2 months on the normal monthly Peddler track, instead of the holiday track where the outfits leave along with the event.
St. Patrick's Day Style
Fourth of July Style
New Year's Eve
Peddler Sets Obtainable in Loot
Two Peddler Sets have pieces from their collection randomly drop in Loot all-year round.
|Pilgrim Explorer||Treasure Hunter|
PvP Infamy Rewards
In order to get these clothes you must work hard at getting your Infamy ranks up. Visit a PvP Infamy Rewards merchant to see the specific levels. You can NOT preview these items until you are a high enough Infamy rank. Just work harder to increase your rank! For some of these clothing pieces, it can be very difficult to get to the appropriate ranks needed to unlock them. You can find these merchants on Isla De La Avaricia, Ile d'Etable de Porc, and Devil's Anvil in Barbossa's Grotto.
|Keelhaul Long Coat||Gold Fad Frock Coat|
|Black Explorer Hat||Black Gaucho||Bronze Cabaset||French Tricorne|
|Spanish Ostrich Hat||Steel Cabaset||Steel Conquistador|
Quest clothing is clothing ONLY available by doing a quest.
If you win a bonus of 5,000 gold playing Undead Poker during the Raven's Cove Story Quest, you will receive one of these special hats depending on your gender. Magenta Ostrich Hat and Purple Cavalry Hat are rare and can be very hard to obtain to some players.
Unlocked at Notoriety 30
Unlocked at Notoriety 30
Clothing Quest Rewards
Notoriety lvl 10
Notoriety lvl 20
|Black Buccaneer Hat|
|Loyalty Bandana||Crossbones Bandana|
|Bright Blue||Bright Green||Bright Orange||Bright Red||Bright Yellow||Dark Black||Forest Green||Lavender||Magenta||Navy Blue|
Although enemies will commonly drop simple store clothing, occasionally one will find special items that can only be found in loot. These items are known as Loot Clothing, and can be as hard to find as Famed or Legendary weapons at times. Some of these, such as Chill Boots, Pursuit Boots , or Circus Breeches are of a completely different style to any item that can be found in a store. You can't get these in color variations (Although you used to be able to get circus pants in different colors), yet they can look great on the right pirate! Others are of a simple clothing styles that can be found in stores, but when found in loot may come in brighter and more unique colors. Some of the most sought after loot clothes are items that are dark black. They are mostly Crude, but can be Common or even Rare.
- Hats (female): *Bandana, *Cap, *Head Band, **Blue Red Party Hat, **Navy Hat
- Hats (male): *Bandana, *Cap, *Head Band, **Blue Red Party Hat, **Navy Hat
- Belts (female): *Buckle Sash
- Belts (male): *Basic Sash
- Coats (female): Patchwork Riding Coat
- Coats (male): Cotton Jacket
- Shirts (female): Cotton Blouse, *Cotton Puff Blouse, *Cotton Top, **Court Blouse, Fine Puffy Shirt, **Fleur Blouse, *Ruffle Shirt, *Stitched Blouse, Swashbuckler Top, **Tavern Blouse
- Shirts (male): Cotton Long Sleeve, *Cotton Puffy Shirt, *Cotton Short Sleeve, *Cotton Tank, *Hooked Tank, Laced Puffy Shirt, *Linen Long Sleeve, *Linen Puffy Shirt, *Linen Short Sleeve, **Long Treasure Shirt, *Old Tank, *Open Cotton Shirt, Open Fleet Shirt, Open Laced Shirt, *Open Linen Shirt, **Open Treasure Shirt, **Open Treasure Long Sleeve, *Reinforced Tank, *Seamed Tank, *Striped Tank, **Treasure Short Sleeve
- Pants/Skirts/Shorts (female): *Linen Shorts, *Linen Skirt, *Potato Sack Skirt, Silk Skirt, **Zombie Shorts
- Pants/Shorts (male): *Cotton Highwaters, *Cotton Trousers, *Linen Highwaters, Linen Trousers, **Zombie Trousers, **Circus Breeches
- Shoes (female): **Chill Boots
- Vests (female): Cotton Corset, Cotton Vest, **Yeoman Vest
- Vests (male): Sack Vest, **Silk Vest, **Dressy Vest
(*Crude; **Loot Exclusive)
- Hats (female)
- Hats (male)
- Belts (female)
- Belts (male)
- Coats (female)
- Coats (male)
- Shirts (female)
- Shirts (male)
- Pants (female)
- Pants (male)
- Shoes (female)
- Shoes (male)
- Vests (female)
- Vests (male)
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Clothing"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total.