Peddlers are merchants who do not have a shop (just a few small boxes and a cloth roof), but are set up to sell special merchandise on the main islands, Tortuga, Padres Del Fuego, Port Royal and Cuba.
These rather unsavory folk deal in wares that "fell off the back of a galleon", but their items are unique and are only offered to pirates for a limited time (usually 2 months, but sometimes as short as 2 days). All of the Peddlers wear a special red hat, which is now unavailable to players.
Padres Del Fuego
These clothes can be purchased from Peddlers, who are found on Tortuga, Padres Del Fuego, Port Royal, and Cuba. They are only available for a limited time (usually 2 months). Monthly Peddler sets change their order each year, in November. Occasionally, a set is discontinued, to add in a new one. Some pieces of Peddler outfits may additionally be found in loot year round.
All Monthly Outfits
Peddlers restock their catalog with one of the below Peddler sets every month. A Peddler outfit can only be released once per year (Although some sets have been released more than once in a year), and may not return next year, so grab 'em quick!
|Admiral||Barbary Corsair||Barony||Bounty Hunter||Capt. Black|
|Capt. Blood||Crimson Captain||Emerald Duelist||French Assassin||French Fencer|
|French Privateer||Merchant Voyager||Pilgrim Explorer||Pirate Stargazer||Raven's Cove|
|Rogue Privateer||Royal Commodore||Scourge|
of the Seas
|The Diplomat||Town Mayor's|
|Treasure Hunter||Winter Mystic|
Outfit Stock History
Below is a record of when specific Peddler sets were available in the Peddler Catalog.
- Amethyst Adventurer - July 2018
- Admiral - April 2011, April 2013
- Barbary Corsair - June 2013, June 2016, June 2017
- Barony - December 2012
- Bounty Hunter - November 2012, November 2017
- Capt. Black - September 2012, September 2013, September 2016
- Capt. Blood - May 2018
- Crimson Captain - June 2011, August 2012
- Emerald Duelist - January 2011, March 2012, March 2013
- French Assassin - June 2012, August 2013, August 2016, August 2017
- French Fencer - October 2011, December 2011
- French Privateer - December 2017
- Merchant Voyager - March 2011, May 2012
- Pilgrim Explorer - September 2011
- Pirate Stargazer - January 2018
- Raven's Cove Mercenary - August 2011, October 2012
- Rogue Privateer - October 2012
- Royal Commodore - November 2010, November 2011, January 2012, January 2013, November 2017
- Scourge of the Seas - May 2013
- Snapdragon - July 2012, July 2013, July 2016, July 2017
- Spanish Adventurer - July 2011, February 2012, February 2013
- Spanish Conquistador - May 2011
- The Diplomat - November 2011, November 2012
- Town Mayor's Outfit - February 2011, April 2012
- Treasure Hunter - December 2010, December 2011
- Winter Mystic - December 2017
Any date after September 2013 is from The Legend of Pirates Online.
Peddler Special Event Outfits
These sets are released randomly, or during a one-time game event. They are usually sold for a very short time, and usually only once, so grab them while you can mates!
Peddler Holiday Outfits
These sets are only available from the Peddlers during specific Holiday Events. They are usually in stock for a much shorter time than normal sets, spanning just a week, or in some cases, only 2 days.
|During New Year's Eve|
|During Valentine's Day|
|During Mardi Gras|
St. Patrick's Day
St. Patrick's Day
|During Mother's Day|
|During Fourth of July|
Fourth of July
|During Father's Day|
Friday the 13th
Garb of the Undead
Holiday-Style Peddler Sets
Holiday-Style Peddlers Sets are holiday-themed outfits sold near Holiday event periods, but last 2 months on the normal monthly Peddler track, instead of the holiday track where the outfits leave along with the event.
St. Patrick's Day Style
Fourth of July Style
New Year's Eve
Peddler Sets Obtainable in Loot
Two Peddler Sets have pieces from their collection randomly drop in Loot all-year round.
|Pilgrim Explorer||Treasure Hunter|
Like all merchants, Peddlers can provide other services. Currently, there are no Peddler quests but they are happy to buy other goods off of you at the standard 5% of retail price. Press Shift to interact with the Peddler. The Menu will list your options.
- Catalog - Select new items for purchase
- Sell Items - The Peddler will buy your unwanted clothes, weapons, jewelry, tattoos, and potions.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] Holiday Outfits (14 P)
Pages in category "Peddlers"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.