Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Pirates of the Caribbean Online is now closed.|
This page will now serve as an archive for the content that was in POTCO, and a record of what is/will be in TLOPO.
Story Quests are the most major quests in the game. They provide the most notoriety, and cannot be dropped. Most Story Quests are very long, and usually advance the story progression in the game. All Story Quests (with the exception of the Set Sail Story Quest) have a boss battle at the very end. The boss battles can be Treasure Maps, which can be repeated, or one-time boss battles, which can be performed only once.
The Story Quests
So far, there are only 3 story quests in game. However, the developers have hinted more will come.
Chapter 1: The Liberation of the Black Pearl
- Tutorial Quest (Not Story Quest), very first quest. Starts off in the tutorial.
- Story Quest: Set Sail, Starts off after the player leaves Rambleshack.
- Story Quest: The Black Pearl Crew, Unlocks after you finish the Set Sail Story Quest, by receiving your first pistol from Barbossa.
Chapter 2: Name TBA (Other Story Quests in Development)
- El Patron's Lost Weapons Quest (Not Story Quest) - Prologue to Raven's Cove Story Quest.
- Story Quest: Raven's Cove, Unlocks at Notoriety level 30.
Canceled Chapter 2: Controlling the Wind
- Story Quest: The Headstone (Canceled), Unlocked after you complete The Black Pearl Crew Story Quest.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] Bonus Items (4 P)
Pages in category "Story Quests"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.