Pirates Online is a global game. Though the system is based in the United States and all of the components are in English, players from around the world are fighting, sailing and socializing around the clock.
Though Disney Online provides support to their players a number of other outlets exist for the pirate community at large.
- Pirates Online Home Page - Disney's own website for the game
- Pirates of the Caribbean Movie Page - Latest information on the movies.
- Pirates Online's YouTube Channel
- Pirates Online's Facebook Page
- Pirates Online's Twitter Page
- Pirates of the Caribbean Encyclopedia - The Wiki for the Pirates of the Caribbean Movies, Novels, and Games.
- Pirates of the Caribbean Online Players Wiki - Fanon site where you can write about your Pirates Online Guild, Player, Friends, and Adventures!
- Pirates of the Caribbean Online Answers - The Answer Site for the game where you can ask any question you like about the game!
- Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Wiki - The Wiki devoted to the Lego and Pirates of the Caribbean Merchandise including Video Games and Legos.
A number of Pirates Online fan sites currently exist to share news, update game information and promote game play. The sites listed here are free to use.
- POTCO Founders Association - A fan site for news and events.
- League of Guilds - A group of guilds organized to promote community.
- Pirates Online Forums - Topic discussion and game news.
- Pirates Forums - A large fan-based forum.
- POTCO Brethren Guild Alliance - A large group of POTCO Guilds united at one central hub.
- Kraken Coconuts - A blooming Pirates Online Fansite with a "Coconut Theme".
Players may also wish to find out more information or fun facts about pirates in general.