Pirates of the Caribbean Online, How to Walk in this glitch tutorial. This glitch allows you to walk when usually the game only allows you to run.
Still Working as of: January 2013
What this glitch does: This glitch allows your pirate to walk instead of the default run.
- You must be potions level 3 to do this glitch (potions level 3 for Swift Foot 1, potions level 8 for Swift Foot 2, potions level 13 for Swift Foot 3).
- You will not be able to run until you re-log.
- You can brew this potion on any island with a potion brewing table.
What you'll need:
- A Swift Foot Potion (Swift Foot 1, Swift Foot 2 or Swift Foot 3).
How to fix the glitch:
- Simply log off and back on to remove walking affect.
Directions: Step 1 - Go to any potion brewing table. Step 2 - Brew one Swift Foot Potion (Swift Foot 1, Swift Foot 2 or Swift Foot 3). Step 3 - Drink your Swift Foot Potion (Swift Foot 1, Swift Foot 2 or Swift Foot 3). Step 4 - Wait about 10 seconds then press "F2" and "Shift" (PC) or "fn", "F2" and "Shift" (Mac) simultaneously to log out. If ye have followed the steps correctly, you should now be able to walk!
Song: "Guilty Of Being Innocent Of Being Jack Sparrow" by Hans Zimmer
Special thanks to Rebel for teaching me this glitch! Check out his channel - http://goo.gl/H9tSa
CLICK BELOW TO CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL! ➜ http://tiny.cc/JDP
CLICK BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE(IT'S FREE)! ➜ http://tiny.cc/SUBJDP
Appears on these pages
I spent a good chunk of my time on POTCO making Youtube Videos, for my channel, JohnnyDaPirate ...