Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Pirates of the Caribbean Online is now closed.|
This page will now serve as an archive for the content that was in POTCO, and a record of what is/will be in TLOPO.
|“||Drink up me hearties yo ho.||”|
The phrase me hearties is a common one in pirate lore, for the most part—it means partners or mates (as in good fellows), those close to your heart.
In Pirates of the Caribbean Online, a hearty is a:
and also the name of the Sea Chest option of a pirate's current allies.
To access the Hearties menu, click on the Sea Chest (or press Tab)—then select the Mug Icon or press F.
A list of pirates the player has made connections with will be displayed. The buttons below for Friends, Crew and Guild will allow the pirate to see the list of characters they are connected with as part of a guild or made friends with. The current Crew will display on the left half of the screen.
If a pirate is online, their name will be bright and have a green light on. Pirates offline, will be grayed out and have a red light.
To interact with another pirate from your Hearties list, just click on their name from the list. Some options are available whether the player is online or not.
- Go To - By clicking this option, you are teleported to the other pirate (Unless they are in jail, on a flagship or somehow unavailable)
- Crew - Offer a pirate to join your crew.
- Note: If you are in a crew, only the creator of the crew can invite. Also, if the pirate is already in another crew—you cannot invite them until they drop out.
- Friendship - If the pirate is not a friend already, this will send an invitation. If they are you, they can be dropped from your friend list. (Can do when they are offline)
- Player Friend - You become friends with all of a players pirates. (Can only be used by Open Chat players). Also, if they play other Disney games, you will be notified when they are online.
- Guild - If you are an officer in a guild, you have the power to invite other pirates to join or kick them out.
- Note: If the pirate is already in a Guild—you cannot invite them into yours.
- Crew Battle - You can challenge the pirate to a Crew vs Crew PvP match.
Note: You can't do this if the pirate is in your crew.
- Whisper - You send a private message to another player.