FANDOM



The Hull of a ship is its basic body shape. In Pirates of the Caribbean Online, there are four available types of hull (Sloop, Galleon, Frigate, and Brig) in three classes (Light, Medium and War). A ship's hull is primarily constructed of a wooden frame to reinforce wood planks and paneling. Caulk and tar is seamed in between the planks to make the hull watertight.

Hulls on Medium and War class ships can be upgraded to improve speed, cargo and armor as well broadside capabilities in higher versions.

Rank I-III Hulls

The hull is the body of the ship, constructed of timbers and sealed watertight with caulk. There are three types of basic hull upgrade paths a pirate can purchase, and then another five advanced ones.

Reinforced

Reinforced Upgrades
With metal plates bolted to the hull, you won't move very fast, but you'll get there in one piece.
Reinforced I Reinforced II Reinforced III
Armor 118% +18% 136% +18% 154% +18%
Speed 95% -5% 95% 90% -5%
Turning 100% 100% 100%
Cargo 100% 100% 100%
Gold Iron Gold Iron Gold Iron Pine Steel
Sloop 3,000 30 6,000 90 8,000 120 30 30
Galleon 4,500 30 9,000 90 12,000 120 30 30
Frigate 6,000 40 12,000 120 16,000 160 40 40
Brig 7,500 50 15,000 150 20,000 200 50 50
War Sloop 15,000 150 22,500 225 30,000 300 75 75
War Galleon 20,000 200 30,000 300 40,000 400 100 100
War Frigate 25,000 250 37,500 375 50,000 500 125 125
War Brig 30,000 300 45,000 450 60,000 600 150 150

Cargo

Cargo Upgrades
The crew quarters have been converted into another cargo hold. You can sleep on the crates!
Cargo I Cargo II Cargo III
Armor 110% +10% 114% +4% 120% +6%
Speed 100% 100% 100%
Turning 100% 100% 100%
Cargo 125% +25% 140% +15% 160% +20%
Gold Gold Pine Gold Pine Oak
Sloop 6,000 7,500 30 9,000 30 15
Galleon 12,000 15,000 60 18,000 60 30
Frigate 16,000 20,000 80 24,000 80 40
Brig 20,000 25,000 100 30,000 100 50
War Sloop 30,000 37,500 150 45,000 150 75
War Galleon 40,000 50,000 200 60,000 200 100
War Frigate 50,000 62,500 250 75,000 250 125
War Brig 60,000 75,000 300 90,000 300 150

Streamlined

Streamlined Upgrades
This cuts through the water like a knife through... well... water.
Streamlined I Streamlined II Streamlined III
Armor 100% 100% 100%
Speed 110% +10% 120% +10% 120%
Turning 90% -10% 100% +10% 110% +10%
Cargo 85% -15% 85% 100% +15%
Gold Pine Gold Pine Gold Pine Oak
Sloop 3,000 30 4,500 60 6,000 60 30
Galleon 4,500 30 9,000 120 10.000 120 60
Frigate 6,000 40 10,500 160 15.000 160 80
Brig 7,500 50 12,000 200 20,000 200 100
War Sloop 15,000 150 22,500 300 30,000 300 150
War Galleon 20,000 200 27,500 400 40,000 400 200
War Frigate 25,000 250 32,500 500 50,000 500 250
War Brig 30,000 300 45.000 600 60,000 600 300

Rank IV-VI Hulls

The hull is the body of the ship, constructed of timbers and sealed watertight with caulk. There are 5 types of advanced hull upgrades a pirate can purchase.

Sc1 Fortune6 Copper6 Fire s8


Copperhead

Available through the Reinforced Tier.

Copperhead Upgrades
Watch wooden boats explode from the safety of a hull hardened by layers of iron and steel!
Copperhead IV Copperhead V Copperhead VI
Armor 150% 165% +15% 180% +15%
Speed 90% 90% 90%
Turning 100% 100% 100%
Cargo 100% 100% 100%
Broadside +5% Explosive Chance +10% Explosive Chance +5% +15% Explosive Chance +5%
Gold Iron Steel Gold Iron Steel Gold Iron Steel
Sloop 9,000 120 30
Galleon 18,000 260 60
Frigate 24,000 320 80
Brig 30,000 400 100 35,000 600 200 40,000 800 300
War Sloop 45,000 600 150 52,500 750 300 60,000 900 450
War Galleon 60,000 800 200 70,000 1,000 400 80,000 1,200 600
War Frigate 75,000 1,000 250 87,500 1,250 500 100,000 1,500 750
War Brig 90,000 1,200 300 105,000 1,500 600 120,000 1,800 900

Skull & Bones

Available through the Reinforced and Cargo Tiers.

Skull & Bones Upgrades

Are you a dark and moody pirate? Or maybe you just like skulls. Either way, this boat is for you!

Skull & Bones IV Skull & Bones V Skull & Bones VI
Armor 125% 140% +15% 165% +25%
Speed 100% 100% 100%
Turning 110% 110% 110%
Cargo 100% 100% 100%
Broadside +15% Fury Chance +33% Fury Chance +18% +50% Fury Chance +17%
Gold Oak Iron Gold Oak Iron Gold Oak Iron
Sloop 7,500 30 90 9,000 45 120 10,500 60 150
Galleon 15,000 60 180
Frigate 20,000 80 240
Brig 25,000 100 300 30,000 150 400 35,000 200 500
War Sloop 37,500 150 450 45,000 225 600 52,500 300 750
War Galleon 50,000 200 600 60,000 300 800 70,000 400 1,000
War Frigate 62,500 250 750 75,000 375 1,000 87,500 500 1,250
War Brig

75,000

300 900 90,000 450 1,200 105,000 600 1,500

Fortune Hunter

Available through the Cargo Tier.

Fortune Hunter Upgrades
This clever and efficient design is good at thwarting the dirty Navy. It has a bit of everything.
Fortune Hunter IV Fortune Hunter V Fortune Hunter VI
Armor 120% 130% +10% 140% +10%
Speed 110% 110% 110%
Turning 110% 110% 110%
Cargo 150% 150% 150%
Broadside +15% Firebrand Chance +30% Firebrand Chance +15% +45% Firebrand Chance +15%
Gold Oak Iron Gold Oak Iron Steel Gold Oak Iron Steel
Sloop 12,000 30 90 13,500 45 105 15 15,000 60 135 30
Galleon 15,000 60 180 17,000 90 210 30 19,000 120 270 60
Frigate 20,000 80 240 22,500 120 280 40 25,000 160 360 80
Brig 40,000 100 300 45,000 150 350 50 50,000 200 450 100
War Sloop 60,000 150 450 67,500 225 525 75 75,000 300 675 150
War Galleon 80,000 200 600 90,000 300 700 100 100,000 400 900 200
War Frigate 100,000 250 750 112,500 375 875 125 125,000 500 1,125 250
War Brig 120,000 300 900 135,000 450 1,050 150 150,000 600 1,350 300

Firestorm

Available through the Streamlined and Cargo Tiers.

Firestorm Upgrades
It has flames painted on it, and shoots firebrand, what else could you ask for?
Firestorm IV Firestorm V Firestorm VI
Armor 100% 100% 100%
Speed 114% 114% 114%
Turning 120% 120% 120%
Cargo 100% 100% 100%
Broadside +20% Firebrand Chance 40% Firebrand Chance +20% 60% Firebrand Chance +20%
Gold Pine Oak Iron Gold Pine Oak Iron Gold Pine Oak Steel
Sloop 7,500 120 30 90 9,000 150 45 120 10,500 150 60 45
Galleon 15,000 260 60 180
Frigate 20,000 320 80 240 24,000 400 120 320
Brig 25,000 400 100 300 30,000 500 150 400 35,000 500 200 150
War Sloop 37,500 600 150 450 45,000 750 225 600 52,500 750 300 225
War Galleon 50,000 800 200 600 60,000 1,000 300 800 70,000 1,000 400 300
War Frigate 62,500 1,000 250 750 75,000 1,250 375 1,000
War Brig 75,000 1,200 300 900 90,000 1,500 450 1200 105,000 1,500 600 450

Storm Chaser

Available through the Streamlined Tier.

Storm Chaser Upgrades

Ever try putting lightning rods in the masts? It'll run fast, though no one will man the crow's nest!

Storm Chaser IV Storm Chaser V Storm Chaser VI
Armor 100% 100% 100%
Speed 120% 120% 120%
Turning 110% 110% 110%
Cargo 100% 100% 100%
Broadside +15% Thunderbolt Chance +30% Thunderbolt Chance +15% +45% Thunderbolt Chance +15%
Gold Pine Oak Iron Gold Pine Oak Iron Gold Pine Oak Steel
Sloop 7,500 120 30 60 9,000 150 45 75 10,500 180 60 45
Galleon 15,000 260 60 180 18,000 300 90 150
Frigate 20,000 320 80 240
Brig 25,000 400 100 200 30,000 500 150 250 35,000 600 200 150
War Sloop 37,500 600 150 300 45,000 750 225 375 52,500 900 300 225
War Galleon 50,000 800 200 600 60,000 1,000 300 700 70,000 1,200 400 300
War Frigate 62,500 1,000 250 500 75,000 1,250 375 625 87,500 1,500 500 375
War Brig 75,000 1,200 300 600 90,000 1,500 450 750 105,000 1,800 600 450

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.