Ile D'Etable De Porc (Porc's Stable Island) is the French Privateer stronghold island in SvS. The island is fairly small, with only a shipwright, a gunsmith, a tavern, and a few NPC French privateer characters. The island's name in English roughly means "Island of Pork Shed."
This island only has one area, but the settlement is spread out across the beach and up onto a hill, where lies Porc's Tavern.
There are currently no enemies on this island nor on Isla De La Avaricia.
- Gunsmith - Gunpowder Sam
- PvP Infamy Rewards - Basil Calledougal
- Shipwright - Veronique Roux
- Tavern - Porc's Tavern
A collection of French nationals and privateers working for the French can be found around the island and in the tavern. Some of them are very happy to offer advice to beginning privateers, while others just want to get away from the confrontation at sea.
- Alain Boniface
- Bart Blastward
- Bart Ropeskull
- Billy Prowcutter
- Edgar Burndavis
- Genevieve - Bartender at Porc's Tavern
- Jean Luc Pierpont - French Privateer Captain
- Lieutenant Rodolphe
- William Rousseau
- Felix Berlioz - Musician at Porc's Tavern*
- Fleur Berlioz - Musician at Porc's Tavern*
Pirates can travel to the island as part of a Quest to learn how to be a privateer. For their efforts they will receive a special reward.
- Caribbean Struggle
- Fight for the French! - Work for Pierre le Porc as a privateer for Notoriety, gold, and special tattoo 's.
A modern French flag is displayed on the island, instead of the one from the 18th century. This is most likely a mistake made by the developers, since the flag used was not flown by France until 1789, almost forty years after the events of the POTC films.
Isla De La Avaricia - The opposing Spanish island