|Pirates of the Caribbean Online is now closed.|
This page will now serve as an archive for the content that was in POTCO, and a record of what is/will be in TLOPO.
|This page was a Featured Article!|
The Lost Sword of El Patron is the very same weapon used by El Patron himself. Following his death, his sword was presumed lost forever. However, it was rediscovered among the other weapons in El Patron's collection, and the blade seems to be made of gold.
- Attack Power: 84
- Abilities: Ghost Form 3, Drain Voodoo 3, Sweep +3
- Level Required: Sword 27
- Resale Value: 2,167 Gold
- Obtainability: Can be found in Loot and through the Redeem Code: elpatron
With the release of the Loot and Inventory system, the POTCO team talked of the weapon being out there - "According to legend, El Patron cursed the sword with his dying breath. Now his spirit haunts the blade and its user. When the user unsheaths the sword, they travel as a phantom wherever they go."
- Until March 29, 2013, this sword had the highest resale value in game. However, this has been replaced by the Heart of Padres del Fuego, with a resale value of 5,630 gold.
- It is currently one of the only ten items of the Legendary Class, and was the first of these to be released.
- This is the only known weapon in the game which has Ghost Form.
- The first week it was released, it was very easy to find while looting.
- There seems to be an effect given during Ghost Form's and Dark Curse's duration that is not specified on their weapon cards. The bonus seems to be directed towards increasing damage dealt by the user's attacks, though how much it increases exactly is yet to be determined. Either way, it is an unexpected aid for those who regularly use this cutlass of legend or weapons with Dark Curse.