Ahoy! This be your information resource for Pirates of the Caribbean: Isles of War, Pirates of the Caribbean: Master of the Seas and Pirates of the Caribbean Online,
three online games based on
Walt Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean films, rides, and characters.
|We are currently editing over 2,769 articles, and you can help!|
|This Wiki||New Files||Active Users||Categories||Wiki Tutorial||Help Pages|
Anyone can edit any page here, and we encourage you to join us! If you find something that can be improved, either in content, grammar or formatting, feel free to fix it, just please make sure it follows our Policies. If you have any questions about the wiki or helping out, you can ask one of our Administrators.
|Current News & Events|
|News Blog Archive|
Revive Pirates of the Caribbean Online was an effort by numerous dedicated players to contact various Disney employs and present them with the player concerns regarding the issues of the game. The petition, entitled Revive POTCO officially started on July 29, 2012 and collected more than 3,300 signatures by its end on September 19, 2013.
Over the year the petition was active, it hosted two major in-game events to build support for the cause. Those events were the Revive POTCO Blockade and Land Ho! An Island for An Email.
Did You Know?
- .... that pirates have been worrying about an Evil Curse of Doom after they got one of El Patron's Cursed Blades which can be taken after defeating El Patron?
- ....El Patron summons three Crew Ghosts at when he is nearly defeated?
- ....the Foulberto Smasho boss only gives out throwing knives in loot drops?
| • Pirates of the Caribbean •|
• Pirates of the Caribbean Online •
• Pirates of the Caribbean Online Answers •
• Pirates of the Caribbean Fanon •
• Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game •
Pirates of the Caribbean Online Wiki is not associated in any official way with the Walt Disney Company, its subsidiary the Walt Disney Interactive Media Group, or any additional subsidiaries or affiliates.