Ahoy! This be your information resource for Pirates of the Caribbean: Isles of War, Pirates of the Caribbean: Master of the Seas and Pirates of the Caribbean Online,
three online games based on
Walt Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean films, rides, and characters.
|We are currently editing over 2,773 articles, and you can help!|
|This Wiki||New Files||Active Users||Categories||Wiki Tutorial||Help Pages|
Anyone can edit any page here, and we encourage you to join us! If you find something that can be improved, either in content, grammar or formatting, feel free to fix it, just please make sure it follows our Policies. If you have any questions about the wiki or helping out, you can ask one of our Administrators.
|Current News & Events|
|News Blog Archive|
Pirates of the Caribbean Online Artifacts is a collection of images that document the history of Pirates of the Caribbean Online. It contains concepts for unreleased content and other interesting changes that didn't make it into the final game. It also links to other articles that discusses additional content of interest, such as unreleased and discontinued items. This article pays tribute to all the hard work that people put into making our savvy swashbuckling game.
Did You Know?
- .... that pirates have been worrying about an Evil Curse of Doom after they got one of El Patron's Cursed Blades which can be taken after defeating El Patron?
- ....El Patron summons three Crew Ghosts at when he is nearly defeated?
- ....the Foulberto Smasho boss only gives out throwing knives in loot drops?
| • Pirates of the Caribbean •|
• Pirates of the Caribbean Online •
• Pirates of the Caribbean Online Answers •
• Pirates of the Caribbean Fanon •
• Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game •
Pirates of the Caribbean Online Wiki is not associated in any official way with the Walt Disney Company, its subsidiary the Walt Disney Interactive Media Group, or any additional subsidiaries or affiliates.