Ahoy! This be your information resource for Pirates of the Caribbean Online & The Legend of Pirates Online, a former game and its recreation. Both are based on Walt Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean films, rides, and characters.
|Currently there are 23 active users editing over 2,795 articles, and you can help!|
Anyone can edit any page here, and we encourage you to join us! If you find something that can be improved, either in content, grammar or formatting, feel free to fix it! Just please make sure it follows our Policies. If you have any questions about the wiki or helping out, you can ask one of our Administrators.
|Current News & Events|
Savvy Selections for Your Ship!
Set sail with these savvy new colors and emblems!
A New Face, Part 2
Read up on the latest story blog!
Fantastic Festive Festivities
Peddler Outfit, Fireworks and more!
Developer Stream Recap: New Horizons!
Missed the stream? Check out the news here!
|News Blog Archive|
Brethren Feast - Occurring around the Thanksgiving Holiday, this in-game event promoted group activities such as Invasions, Treasure Fleets and Cannon Defense. During this time, pirates could obtain some delicious Roast Pork and purchase seasonal garb from the local Peddlers.
Did You Know?
- .... that there were scorching Fire Bats found on Raven's Cove, which explode when you defeat them?
- .... that the famous ghastly Captain, El Patron, haunted his ship in a chamber near his mine and spawned within a boss battle at the end of the Raven's Cove Story Quest?
- .... an Evil Curse of Doom emote was obtained by pirates after they took one of El Patron's Cursed Blades which were received after defeating El Patron?
- .... El Patron could summon three Crew Ghosts when he is close to being defeated?
|Pirates of the Caribbean wikis|
| • Pirates of the Caribbean •|
• Pirates Online •
• Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game •
Pirates Online Wiki is not associated in any official way with the Walt Disney Company; its subsidiary, Disney Interactive; or any additional subsidiaries or affiliates.