Ahoy! This be your information resource for Pirates of the Caribbean Online & The Legend of Pirates Online, a former game and its recreation. Both are based on Walt Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean films, rides, and characters.
|Currently there are 24 active users editing over 2,873 articles, and you can help!|
Anyone can edit any page here, and we encourage you to join us! If you find something that can be improved, either in content, grammar or formatting, feel free to fix it! Just please make sure it follows our Policies. If you have any questions about the wiki or helping out, you can ask one of our Administrators.
|Current News & Events|
|News Blog Archive|
Guilds - Traveling the Caribbean alone can be daunting. When pirates work together, they can be very formidable. Any pirate can form a guild, become a Guildmaster and recruit others to join them in a share of the danger and the reward.
Did You Know?
- .... that Ship Repair could be done at sea, as well as at near the Shipwright in every island, for gold?
- .... that the East India Trading Company was based on a real company, the England East India Co?
- .... that the famous ghastly Captain, El Patron, haunted his ship in a chamber near his mine and spawned within a boss battle at the end of the Raven's Cove Story Quest?
- .... an Evil Curse of Doom emote was obtained by pirates after they took one of El Patron's Cursed Blades which were received after defeating El Patron?
|Pirates of the Caribbean wikis|
| • Pirates of the Caribbean •|
• Pirates Online •
• Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game •
Pirates Online Wiki is not associated in any official way with the Walt Disney Company; its subsidiary, Disney Interactive; or any additional subsidiaries or affiliates.