Ahoy! This be your information resource for Pirates of the Caribbean Online & The Legend of Pirates Online, a former game and its recreation. Both are based on Walt Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean films, rides, and characters.
|Currently there are 19 active users editing over 2,801 articles, and you can help!|
Anyone can edit any page here, and we encourage you to join us! If you find something that can be improved, either in content, grammar or formatting, feel free to fix it! Just please make sure it follows our Policies. If you have any questions about the wiki or helping out, you can ask one of our Administrators.
|Current News & Events|
The Muertos Moon Returns
Get ready to dance and turn undead this thrilling weekend!
Opulent October Garb
Take a peak at the spooktaculiar threads available this month!
Our Lady Grace, Part 2
Lady Grace's exciting story continues in the next chapter of Keepers of the Code!
Open Beta is Here!
Open Beta is LIVE! New Redeem Codes and More!
|News Blog Archive|
Brethren Feast - Occurring around the Thanksgiving Holiday, this in-game event promoted group activities such as Invasions, Treasure Fleets and Cannon Defense. During this time, pirates could obtain some delicious Roast Pork and purchase seasonal garb from the local Peddlers.
Did You Know?
- .... that the EITC and the Royal Navy had launched Treasure Fleets led by powerful Ships of the Line?
- .... that El Patron's Lost Weapons were found after the Battle of Raven Cove?
- .... that among the Lost Weapons of El Patron were Famed Items and the Legendary Lost Sword of El Patron?
- .... that new classes of weapons such as Muskets, Broadswords, Blunderbusses, Bayonets, Sabres were made available as part of an update that revamped the weapons and looting system of the game?
|Pirates of the Caribbean wikis|
| • Pirates of the Caribbean •|
• Pirates Online •
• Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game •
Pirates Online Wiki is not associated in any official way with the Walt Disney Company; its subsidiary, Disney Interactive; or any additional subsidiaries or affiliates.