|Newsletters||Pirates Online News Archive|
Release Notes provide a brief summary of recent changes, enhancements and bug fixes in the latest game update. This information does not replace the Player's Guide or Current News. The Release Notes, Known Issues and Workarounds are updated frequently - should you find yourself experiencing a problem with the game, check these sections as they may provide a solution for your issue. -Pirates Online
Release Notes may look like this:
Release Notes - November 18, 2010
- Fixed a connectivity error with the Pirates Launcher
- Fixed a bug with pork Tonics
Release Notes - November 12, 2010
- Excessive use of chat characters will cause your avatar to lose connection to the game.
Workaround: Refrain from using over 200 in one chat message until a fix is released.
Release Notes - October 20, 2010
- Reviving a player with a potion now uses your weakest potion to heal the player
- Fixed the green ring around the treasure chest on El Patron's ship
- Townfolk stop moving around when you enter dialogue with them
- Dr. Bellrog and Kudgel can no longer heal you