- Code cleanup
- Added some new tips to the localizer.
- Extended the time in which the "seas are closed" message appears when using a dinghy.
- Removed some abused words from the WhiteList.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to use the Screenshot Viewer and there weren't any screenshots to view.
- Potentially fixed an issue that caused Blackjack tables to stop working.
- Fixed a bug where players could bid money they did not have.
- Fixed an issue with Fishing Spots that prevented their interactive rings from appearing.
- Fixed a bug in which players could not see whispers they sent.
- Fixed a bug in which the TargetManager appeared in Fishing (the circle thing).
- Fixed an issue in which a player couldn't teleport to Tortuga if they made a pirate in 1.0.2, 1.0.3 or 1.0.4.