- There have been multiple confirmed cases of accounts/pirates being corrupted due to exploiting an inventory bug which allows various unreleased clothing types to be put on your pirate. Do NOT exploit this bug, your account/pirate may be corrupted in the process of doing so. We will be releasing a patch for this soon.
- Added multiple player-requested words to the Whitelist! Keep those suggestions coming!
- Music has been added to Fort Charles!
- Improved moderation tools.
- Player Suggestion: Increased repair game kick-out timer to 2 minutes.
- Major bugfixes in player pirate code.
- Fixed a bug where blackjack dealers stopped hitting before 17.
- Fixed a bug where you could 'drink' a clothing item.
- Fixed a bug where you could put clothes in the wrong invventory slot. More bugfixes with inventory coming soon.
- Fixed a crash in fishing.
- Fixed a crash with the chat panel.
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Potentially fixed a crash with potions.
- Potentially fixed a crash with repair games.
- If you are friends with a person with a broken pirate, loading their profile panel will cause a crash.