- The Legend of Pirates Online is now in a semi-open alpha! Everyone can now register an account and log into the game after scheduling a PlayTime!
- Added multiple new window sizes to the Game Options panel.
- Implement PlayTimes.
- Implemented some OS X specific hot-keys.
- Corrected the loading screen bar, it should now fill to 100%
- Fixed a bug which caused right clicking on OS X to not work.
- Fixed an exploit where you could get ridiculous amounts of reputation.
- Fixed some bugs with Ship Deployment.
- Fixed some bugs with the Sailing Camera.
- Fixed spawn points in various caves.
- Fixed various prices with Shopkeepers.
- Potentially fixed a bug which caused some Potion drinking to not work.
- Added a few debug prints to better explain a crash with Sailing.
- Changed the way multiplayer interest worked inside of Caves and Jungles to correspond to the way it works on Islands.
- Corrected various grammatical errors in inventory item names.
- Improved Moderation tools.
- Multiple optimizations were made all over the codebase, the game should be running a lot better for everyone!
- Over 300 words were added to the WhiteList, keep those suggestions coming!
- The "900 Error" on the launcher is soon to be fixed. We have an entirely rewritten Mac launcher in the works.