POTCO has added another bug fixing update:
Release Notes - December 20, 2011
- Fixed several crashes resulting from teleporting to another Pirate as they are teleporting, or while exiting the Tutorial.
- Fixed a crash resulting from a Pirate leaving the ship just as it is docking.
- Fixed crashes that occurred when swinging over to board an enemy Flagship, or after the Flagship is defeated and in the process of sinking.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when making Ship Repairs at sea while the ship takes damage or sinks.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Return button on the World Map to not be set to the correct island.
- Fixed a crash when sailing incognito as a Stowaway.
- Fixed crashes when Pirates attempt to teleport to a ship that is either just launching or in the process of docking.
- Made corrections to new material loot drops after sinking a Bounty Hunter or Warship. If another Pirate ship has already engaged and damaged the enemy ship, they will plunder the materials.
- Fixed an issue with the current island name not displaying when Pirates first enter the Caribbean.
- Fixed the current Ocean (server) name not displaying properly in Pirates' Maps.
- Made navigational corrections to Treasure Fleets' sailing paths on the open seas.
Known Issues - December 20, 2011
- Entering into PvP Mayhem with a group of Pirates may result in a crash.
- Pirates who attempt teleporting to a docking ship may still end up stuck in a frozen state. You will need to force quit to get out of this incorrect state.
- Two coats available for male Pirates through the Tailors on Tortuga, Cuba, and Padres del Fuego, are displaying in the catalog as "Error, no name".