Finally! They're making progress! The bug that caused people to lose all graphics at sea when a Captain stole the wheel from of a ship from someone is finally fixed!
Release Notes - February 16, 2012
- Fixed a bug during Invasions where the blockades did not properly display their status bar.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes put shipboard Pirates into a stuck state after releasing the ship's wheel or jumping off a cannon.
- Fixed various timing and client crashes.
- Maintenance updates made to the upcoming Mardi Gras holiday.
Known Issues - February 16, 2012
- Entering cave environments may cause Pirates to fall through the map into a stuck state. If stuck, you can recover by switching to another Ocean, or logging out and re-entering the Caribbean.
- Invasions may still start or end incorrectly, as well as Jolly Roger's invading forces appearing to be unstoppable.
For some strange reason, the New Year's Eve event is on Test currently. My gut is telling me that it's a mistake and they meant to put Mardi Gras on. (As they normally put an event on test a week before it hits live) Please feel free to report this (It would look really silly if they did this on live)