The Server crashes are FINALLY fixed!
Release Notes - February 9, 2012
- Identified and fixed the cause of recent, unexpected server outages.
- Fixed crashes that occurred while playing the Cannon Defense Mini-Game.
- Fixed a crash that occurred during the Black Pearl Quest if the Black Pearl sank and Pirates were sent to jail.
- Fixed crashes that would sometimes occur when Pirates teleported out of activities such as the Black Pearl Quest or PVP.
- Fixed a crash during PVP Team Battles, due to a Pirate exiting the PVP match just as another Pirate updates their score information.
- Privateering captains can once again boot Pirates from their ship, by taking action through the Pirate's profile.
- There is an issue with Invasions starting or ending incorrectly on Port Royal, Tortuga, and Padres del Fuego.
- Jolly Roger doesn't know when to quit! There is also an issue with Invasions where ol' Jolly cannot be defeated and his undead minions run rampant.
- Sharing the wheel of your ship with a crew member, then taking back the wheel may cause the crew and ship to become unresponsive.
- Entering cave environments may cause Pirates to fall through the map into a stuck state. If stuck, you can recover by switching to another Ocean, or logging out and re-entering the Caribbean.
- If a Pirate has multiple active Quests in the Quest Journal, clicking twice on "Track" causes the Quest details to disappear. Re-clicking on the Quest brings back the Quest details.
- Quest tracking may continue to track a Quest that you have already completed.
In addition to the new bug fix, a new Redeem Code for 2,000 Gold has been released as compensation for the recent server outages. (As well as 14 days of free Unlimited Access for paying members) The code is: bounty