Yes, that's right, the PvP Glitch has finally been FIXED. I feel sympathy for all hardcore PvP Glitch-ers. In other news, the New Coats are still bugged, and they have known issues for the Invasions.
Release Notes - January 25, 2012
- Pirates can now once again enter and play the Cannon Defense Mini-Game.
- Fixed crashes that would sometimes occur when Pirates teleported into activities such as PvP or the Black Pearl Quest.
- Fixed a rare crash related to the Queen Anne's Revenge setting sail.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to exit PVP while still undead and attack other players.
- Fixed crashes related to defeating NPCs and ships.
Known Issues - January 25, 2012
- There is an issue with Invasions starting or ending incorrectly on Port Royal, Tortuga, and Padres del Fuego.
- Jolly Roger doesn't know when to quit! There is also an issue with Invasions where ol' Jolly cannot be defeated and his undead minions run rampant.