Copied from piratesonline.co
Thanks so much for attending our ninth Developer Stream! It was really fun to interact with you all directly and show off some of our progress! For those of you who missed it, here’s a list of everything we previewed during the stream:
• New Water Effects: Improved textures and reflections for water have been added to the game! Additionally, there are now larger waves when sailing the High Seas.
• Bounty Hunters: After amassing a certain amount of loot, Bounty Hunters and powerful Navy Warships will chase your crew across the seas!
• Ship Customization: All features of Ship Customization, including custom hulls, rigging, emblems, and sail colors were shown off!
• Privateering: Ship vs. Ship, a fan favorite, made a return in the stream! This feature will launch when the game is back online.
• Player-to-Player Teleportation: Players can now teleport to each other from anywhere in the Caribbean!
• Isla Escondida: Members of the Storyline Team talked about the quests surrounding our new island, and the conflict between its Bounty Hunter inhabitants.
• New Enemies: New Bounty Hunter enemies were shown on the docks of Isla Escondida, alongside a sneak peek at a new Non-Undead crab enemy!
• New Clothing: French Privateer, an all-new Peddler ensemble adorned in blue cloth, white lace, and gold trim was shown off.
And finally, we wanted to thank you all for your continued support during our extended downtime. We understand how hard it is to go without the game we all love so much. We’re working tirelessly to bring you the best experience possible! As always, please stay tuned to this blog, Pirates Forums, and our Facebook page for any updates as they become available.
Thank you for everything.
Fairest of winds, The Crew @ TLOPO