Release Notes - March 10, 2011
- Infamy Ranks and Badges can now be earned by defeating enemies in both Land PvP and Privateering
- Badges can be worn by making selections in the Badge Menu ('B' key)
- Infamy is lost over time (at a rate of 1 point per day) if a Pirate does not participate in Land PvP or Privateering
- Newly spawned Pirates will now be briefly invincible in Land PvP
- PvP Maps have been updated with new rock formations
- Fast weapon reload glitch has been fixed
- Land PvP spawn locations have been fixed
- Enemy aggression level have been slightly increased
- Added potion descriptions to Potion item cards
- Most importantly - the dog has returned to Outcast Isle
- Removed the ability to shoot weapons through rocks and obstacles in PvP areas
- PvP "zombie" Pirates now retain Infamy Rewards items: coats, hats and tattoos.
- Fixed several crashes and random disconnections
- Updated the 'Take Idol' quest description for Raven's Cove Story Quest
- Quest tracking automatically updates to the next uncompleted part on a multi-part Quest.
Known Issues - March 10, 2011
- Pressing 'Esc' while charging the Take Aim skill could result in losing the ability to take out all weapons.
- Workaround: Logging out and logging back in will restore weapons.