How to see the Phase Files-
Here we will go through step through step instructions on how to extract and view Phase Files on Disney Panda3d games.
- Go to Panda3d.org and go to download.
- Press Panda3D SDK for Developers.
- Download it for whichever program your computer uses.
- Press start and click Computer.
- Open (C:) and open Program Files.
- Open Disney then Disney Online and press PiratesOnline or ToontownOnline or WorldOfCarsOnline.
- Scroll down until you find Phase_2, Phase_3, Phase_4, and Phase_5.
- Copy them to your main folder. (Usually whatever you name your user. It has Documernts, Pictures, etc.).
- Go back to Program Files and open your Panda3d folder.
- Search Multify then copy Multify to your Main Folder.
- Then search for Pview and copy Pview to Documents.
- Press Start and search Command Prompt. Then open Command Prompt.
- Type: multify.exe -x -f Phase_2.mf Then press enter.
- Keep doing typing this but change the Phase number for each of the files you copied.
- Folders for the files you copied will come up.
- For opening bam. files in models open them with Pview.
How to Control the Phase Files-
Here we will go through all the different buttons you can press to make the Phase Files do different things.
- Left Mouse Button moves it around.
- Middle Mouse Button rotates it on its axis.
- Right Mouse Button zooms in and out.
- C zooms out enough where you can see the whole model. (Good for saving the time it takes to zoom out with the Right Mouse Button)
- L darkens it.
- I makes which ever wall your looking at invisable. (Good for seeing things that are sticking out from the ship or in the ship)
- A makes it so there is no animation. (Good for pausing during an animation; Pressing A again makes animation come back)
- Q closes the page.
- W showes the frame of the model.
- T makes it white and grey and back to color
- , makes the backround white or black.
- 2 divides the model in half. (Press it once to make to small models, Press it twice to divide into four, etc.)
- F9 takes a screenshot.
- H showes the axis.
- If you see a message that says "this program can only load 6.14 to 6.22 .bams. And it says the bam file your trying to open is a 6.24, it means you need to get the newest release of Panda3d which right now is 1.7.3