When you are at sea, the hardest thing I see for people to do is maintaining distance from the other ships.
here's the thing you should do.
1. when you near a ship, give the "open fire" battle order, then fire the broadsides, and if you are on a sloop or war sloop, get off the whell, take a cannon, and fire an explosive, if Open fire is still in effect, it is almost a garunteed sink depending on how high you have explosives.
2. when sustaining heavy fire, execute the "take cover" command to reduce damage to a mere quarter of what it would be.
3. know the ship you need, sloop for speed, galleon for cargo and broadside cannons.
4. when the ship's hull changes color to yellow, finish off the ship you are assaulting and then flee to a safe spot for…Read more >
Whether you are on land, or at sea, the number one issue that many pirates face is survival. So here are just a few tips on how to do so.
1. restock tonics often, use them when your vitality gets to critical levels. enough to where it rapidly flashes red.
2. When you do not want to use tonics use the Lively Bucko brew potions to revitalize yourself continouosly even in battle.
3. when you do ship repair, isolate yourself, and repair the ship to full, including hull strengths. You'll know when because the game will stop you. And repairing the hull strength will increase protection, with a broken hull, shots do twice the damage.
4. uh-oh, look here, just a small dent in the hull, what to do? repair it, repair the ship after every ship you sink t…Read more >