September 12, 2016 (tlopo-alpha-v1.14.3)
- Gunsmiths and Blacksmiths across the Caribbean have set up shop -- stop by and pick up some new weapons!
- William Turner's practice dummies have been assembled in the Old Warehouse!
- Fixed a bug where interiors wouldn't work in caves.
- Fixed a crash with potion effects.
- Fixed a district reset with poker.
- Fixed an internal exception with the login manager.
- Numerous bugfixes with the in-game camera.
- Player ship speeds should now be properly displayed.
- Potentially fixed a bug in poker where hands were calculated incorrectly.
- Added a safeguard in Fishing to prevent unacceptable state transitions from occuring.
- Fixed a bug where people could fight each other with their fishing rods.
- Heavy optimizations to Nametags. Players should notice significantly less lag.
- Slightly increase the time between searching for PvP matches.
- Tweaked nametag size/scale calculations for optimizations and player readability.
- Tweaked the logic with gold distribution in poker.
- Weapon toggling is now rate limited.