This blog is a topic on the Admin Messageboard.
Please read the guidelines if you aren't familiar with them.
We have recently been upgraded to the new MediaWiki release. This upgrade has brought various bug fixes and some "unique" changes to the Wiki interface, etc...
I don't know when, but at some point some HTML elements are not supposed to work anymore:
<big> <center> <font> <strike>
If you notice anything broken on a page, please contact an Administrator. If you have any questions, please ask in the comments below.
- I have fixed the recent issues with Chat and a few other minor customization issues with the Wiki in general.
- I have also changed our search bar, all feedback is appreciated.
You have to bypass your browser's cache to see the changes.
- Internet Explorer: hold down the Ctrl key and click the Refresh or Reload button, or press Ctrl+F5.
- Firefox: hold down the Shift key while clicking Reload; alternatively press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl-Shift-R.
- Opera users have to clear their caches through Tools→Preferences
- Konqueror and Safari users can just click the Reload button.
- Chrome: press Ctrl+F5 or Shift+F5