This blog is a topic on the Admin Messageboard.
Please read the guidelines if you aren't familiar with them.
Ahoy fellow Pirates Online Wiki users! Today we are rolling out a new addition to the Navigation bar. The Navigation bar helps you navigate around the wiki by providing convenient links to the most popular pages. Before, it was just a simple grey bar, but now we have added customization to make it match the header and footer.
As with all changes, there may be some bugs. If you experience any issues, please leave a comment below. We would also love to hear your thoughts on this addition. Please post all your opinions in the comment section below!
To view these changes, you may have to clear your cache. To do so, follow the steps below for your respective browser:
- Internet Explorer: Hold down the Ctrl key and click the Refresh or Reload button, or press Ctrl+F5.
- Firefox: Hold down the Shift key while clicking Reload; alternatively press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl-Shift-R.
- Opera: Users have to clear their caches through Tools→Preferences.
- Konqueror and Safari: Simply click the Reload button.
- Chrome: Press Ctrl+F5 or Shift+F5