Do you own any of these items? If so, you can contribute to the wiki by uploading a screenshot of the weapon, clothing, or tattoo card!
You can make a copy of cards a few different ways.
- Screenshots: To take a screenshot, press the F9 key. A screenshot will be copied to: C:\Program Files\Disney\Pirates Online\Screenshots folder as a .jpg file. If you press F12 first, it will remove all the HUD elements (health bar, sea chest, etc.) Also on some Mac computers to take a screen shot do: Command - Shift - 3, then click, it will save the photo on your desktop.
- Print Screen: Pressing Alt + Prt Scrn will take a screenshot of the currently selected window, not the entire screen like the normal print screen function. This allows you to target that specific window that you have open and nothing else. Paste your copy into Paint or a word processing program.
Note: Print Screen standard position is in the upper right hand corner of your keyboard near F12. But in computers it may deffer, like instead of pressing Alt you have to press Fn or maybe there is a Prt Scrn button which does not require you to press any extra button.
After you save your screenshot, you can crop the weapon card and upload it, or upload the screenshot and someone else will crop it.
You can upload an image here!
- Navy Dragoon's Bayonet
- Spectral Cannon Ram
- Possessed Cannon Ram
- Adventurer's Sea Chart
- Golden Sea Globe
- Sidestripe Capris (Female)
- Any discontinued clothing item that is not currently on the wiki. This could include discontinued clothing items in general, or discontinued color variations.
There are many discontinued tattoos that have been removed from shops over the years. Some pirates may still have them. If you do, please upload it's item card to the wiki.
There are three known discontinued tattoos, but there are probably more, undiscovered ones. Make sure the Tattoo you have is discontinued by checking for it on the Tattoos page.
- Saint Patrick's Day Arm Tattoo (Only available one time during 2008 St. Patrick's Day Holiday, photoshopped card posted on Tattoos Page)
- Saint Patrick's Day Chest Tattoo (Only available one time during 2008 St. Patrick's Day Holiday)
- Skull Stab Arm Tattoo (Removed in 2009 for depicting blood, photoshopped card posted on Tattoos Page)
- Archibald Grimm - Believed to be a Navy Dragoon Boss.
- Black Powder Evan - Believed to be an Undead Grenadier Boss.
- Bloody Bones - Believed to be an Undead Brigand Boss.
- Boris - Believed to be an Undead Brute Boss.
- Captain Thorn - Believed to be a Navy Officer Boss.
- Sam - Believed to be a Navy Veteran Boss.