|This page is a guide: Guides are essays that cover a specific topic in detail, in order to aid players to better grasp the topic. Guides may help you gain a better understanding of the game, but they are often written by a single editor, and the wiki offers no guarantee of their validity. Guides can be useful, but keep in mind that they may have a subjective point of view, or describe a specific approach to a subject which may not be the only solution.|
To view all the guides on the wiki, please visit Category:Guides.
BasicsAs you all know, The Queen Anne's Revenge (QAR) is the legendary ship commanded by the Notorious Blackbeard. Even Jack Sparrow described him as "The Pirate All Pirates Fear". His ship is one of the ships with good decorations. It has very strong Round Shot for Broadsides and deck cannons. The recharge rate for cannons and broadsides for this ship is strangely high. However, it tends to have a very weak hull which can be easily cracked.
- Get a war class ship and sail to either Isla Perdida, Isla Cangrejos, or Isla Tormenta and wait. Whatever you do stay at the island you picked and wait until the Queen Anne's Revenge spawns near you.
- Make sure you have a decent level crew, and remember that the higher level crew that you have, the Higher level Jumbees you will have to face.
- If you yourself are the weaker part of the crew, you should just heal and only attack when the QAR's crew has critical health points.
- After you are aboard make sure that you have a healer or two to make sure that Swordmen and Shooters can stay in battle and fight on!
- Defeating the the Queen's Crew will be a lot easier if you use the Sword of Triton.
- Remember that there are three waves of enemies and in the last wave there is a Jumbee Boss Named LaSchafe who is around level fifty.
- His strongest form is as a wopping lvl 52 boss.
- Try to defeat the crew by not using a blunderbuss, as it tends to ruin loots drops.
- After defeating the crew you will receive a Mutineer's Charm and a potion or two that are rare to find anywhere else.
- If your were waiting at 1 island for a long time, you will probably notice the pattern of the QAR.
- Use this to your advantage and sail toward the next island it will strike, but restock first.