|This page is a guide: Guides are essays that cover a specific topic in detail, in order to aid players to better grasp the topic. Guides may help you gain a better understanding of the game, but they are often written by a single editor, and the wiki offers no guarantee of their validity. Guides can be useful, but keep in mind that they may have a subjective point of view, or describe a specific approach to a subject which may not be the only solution.|
To view all the guides on the wiki, please visit Category:Guides.
1. Get a war class ship (preferably war sloop) and sail to either Isla Perdida, Isla Cangrejos, or Isla Tormenta and wait. Whatever you do stay at the island you picked and wait until the Queen Anne's Revenge spawns near you.2. Make sure you have a decent level crew, and remember that the higher level crew that you have, the Higher level Jumbee you will have to face.
3. When the Queen Anne's Revenge is in sight, make sure that you have many high level cannoneers and have them use fury and explosive to severly weaken the QAR.
4. After you are aboard make sure that you have a healer or two to make sure that Sword, Dagger, and Gun users can stay in battle and fight on! (Remember that the Sword of Triton gets a damage bonus against Jumbees)5. Remember that there are three waves of enemies and in the Last wave there is a Jumbee Boss Named LaSchafe who is around level fifty. (picture below)
6. After defeating the crew you will receive a sailing item and a potion or two that are rare to find anywhere else
7. Go on and Fight Again!
8. After Finishing off the crippled ship then go on and battle her again!